Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-weight: bold">Little Miss Francis</span> is still looking for a family. She is still located in Lafayette, Louisiana. She was a hunting dog that nobody claimed and has been treated for a severe case of heartworms. She was timid and unsure but is becoming more social every day and obviously has a great sense of style.

If anybody on BW is interested or knows somebody who may be interested, please contact Rocky Gates at [email protected].
<span style="font-weight: bold">
Look at this little girl!</span>

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think her smile is adorable!!!

Please pass her picture on for me. Thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Do you think the rescue that has her would ever be interested in shipping? I am looking for a Beagle to adopt, and she sure is beautiful. I can afford any and all shipping costs and adoption fees.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chantel,

It's possible that she could be transported. Both of my beagles came to me from Louisiana to Virginia via transport. I don't know where you are located but by all means, contact Rocky Gates at [email protected] and find out.

Francis is very special!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Eleanor, I know it would!
Denise, I will get right on that. Francis sounds wonderful, and would be just perfect for my little dog family and I!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally Posted By: Chantel(P-Nut)
Denise, I will get right on that. Francis sounds wonderful, and would be just perfect for my little dog family and I!
I think she is positively adorable. Go check back her photo that was posted earlier...when Rocky just got her in. She is actually smiling in her latest picture...the one with her fancy dress.

Hope all works out.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Any updates??? I am SO hoping that Miss Francis can catch a ride to you Chantel!!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Buffy!

Rocky has received a couple of applications for her and the latest is very promising.

As luck would have it though, all adoption activity is being suspended until the hurricane threat is over. In fact, Rocky is evacuating all of her little charges at this time.

Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that animal rescuers like Rocky who work so hard to find homes for these animals are kept safe from these storms and for everybody else in it's path too. Can you imagine evacuating 40 foster dogs?

Will keep you posted on any news about Frances.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
My prayers go to all those in the hurricane path, especially those poor dogs and cats that have already had such tough lives.
Sure hope Francis gets a wonderful home.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts