Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
19,926 Posts
OK, here is what you do:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">ELEVATE ANYTHING THAT IS DEAR TO YOU, DON'T LEAVE CLOTHES/SHOES/ACCESSORIES WITHIN HER REACH.</span>
</span>
Yup! That should do it

· Banned
19,926 Posts
You're in good company. Annabelle sounds like a typical Beagle pup.

Originally Posted By: Chloe's MommyOK, here is what you do:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">ELEVATE ANYTHING THAT IS DEAR TO YOU, DON'T LEAVE CLOTHES/SHOES/ACCESSORIES WITHIN HER REACH.</span>
</span>
Yup! That should do it
The ironing board was kept up for the first 6-8 months we had Jersey. I didn't have things on the bottom two shelves of my bookcases for over a year.

Jersey chewed...several towels and pot holders, CD's, a DVD from Blockbuster (they don't charge if it's just the case that gets chewed!), a blue Sharpie marker, three pairs of my Skecher's and two sneakers, a pair of Mike's shoes, numerous books and magazines, her crate, the vertical blinds on the sliding glass doors, the rug in two places, the vacuum cleaner cord and two DSL cables...I could really keep going. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to throw her off the balcony. It's a good thing she was so darn cute.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.