Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this email from the girl who rescued and gave us Henry and Yodel. Will see if I can get a picture.

You can spread the word among your beagle chat buddies. We just took in a small lemon and white girl. A hunter's dog that got loose...with all the tags attached to the collar and rope around her neck. I always check for heartworms before I make a decision whether or not to call the owner. Very, very high positive. So she has begun a split treatment and will be ready in a couple of months. Scared of her own shadow poor little thing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

·
Registered
650 Posts
Denise, Please keep me updated!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Matthew,

I'm trying to get a picture. I'll bet she is a heartbreaker!!

Will keep you updated.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm also interested on being updated on this one. Lemon/white and red/white are my favorite color patterns and heartworms is the scariest word in my vocabulary right now. Just out of curiosity did they say how they determined it was a hunters dog?

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally Posted By: zoeyspopI'm also interested on being updated on this one. Lemon/white and red/white are my favorite color patterns and heartworms is the scariest word in my vocabulary right now. Just out of curiosity did they say how they determined it was a hunters dog?
She said that the little girl was found tagged with a rope around her neck (and highly positive for hw's). I do know that beagles are a dime a dozen down in that neck of the woods and probably considered disposable. This little girl is going to be treated for heartworms before she goes up for adoption so if you are interested, all you would need to give her is her preventative.

I'm still trying to get a picture...

~Denise

·
Registered
102 Posts
Disposable dog /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif thats sad. Unfortunately I don't have the room to take on any additional dogs but I'd like to keep updated to hopefully hear a happy ending.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Joshua,

I will try to keep up with this little girl. And will let BW know of any updates.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She is still undergoing heartworm treatment. After the treatment, which will be at least another week, she will go up for adoption.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts