Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a link to Jakes photo album.I got him on Sept 9 he was due to be put to sleep on Sept 10th.A few of the pictures are from the beagle paws reunion and 2 are where my other dog(Bear) got into trouble and went into the crate and Jake was tormenting him.
Jake

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Jake is beautiful - I'm a sucker for a brown faced beagle and his colouring overall is a lot like Moosie's. Gee, if only we could have four...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Originally Posted By: Kass's momJake is now on his way to his new home.
WHICH IS WITH US!!!!!!

So yes, we fell absolutely in love with Jake from the information and wonderful pictures Kass's Mom posted last week, and that was all she wrote.... I'm so excited - I haven't met him yet but Marc and Moose went to pick him up and last I talked to Marc, both Jake and Moosie were sound asleep on the back seat as they drive to Jasper for the night before coming back to Vancouver tomorrow.

Thanks so much to Kass's Mom for making all of this possible - and BeaglePaws too of course (and apologies for Moose - I understand he wasn't exactly on his best behaviour while he was visiting... Marc said he was finding it difficult NOT to get mad at Moose, but he didn't want to scare Jake either). It sounds like it was quite the crazy time with the beagle revolving door at your house this afternoon - I do hope the new/old little foster guy is settling back in okay now that all of the excitement is over.

And we're thinking of renaming Jake as Buzz - but we both need to meet him in person first before we know for sure who exactly he is.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So glad to hear about Jake/Buzz' new home is with a BW family! Now we get to hear all about him -- looking forward to seeing pics of your four-dog gang!

·
Registered
366 Posts

I just knew it! So glad Jake found a good forever home. Can hardly wait to see pics of him and his new family!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It's always wonderful to learn that a beagle has found a forever home. The fact that Jake found a home with BW members is icing on the cake.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts