Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Awww - her colouring looks a lot like Moosie (who is about 8 1/2) - definitely salt and pepper with an emphasis on salt in some places now! I wish they could stay young forever...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
My Princess is turning grey, too. Prinny was 8 August 31 - it saddens me to see her aging, but we're getting grey together. She sleeps a lot, but is quite active and energetic when she's up. Prinny had a stroke a few years ago, and recovered completely EXCEPT that one ear and one eye droops a little. Other than that she's doing well, my little senior lady. I wish they didn't age so young. Like Booker, I wish they'd stay young forever. Chloe is a surprise, she will be 8 in March and still LOOKS and ACTS like a puppy. Bouncing all over the place.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Summer used to have a black blanket over her back. Not anymore. She now has tan just behind her shoulders and some coming in before her tail.

She is a big girl.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
I never knew dogs have grey hair too. Silly me...until I have Marlin for 10 years, then I notice salt and pepper on him, then his chin was all grey. My mom used to have white dogs, hehe

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Li'l Girl is still beautiful! Jersey is getting a lot of white on her face. She's losing most of that beautiful coloring around her eyes. She's only 3 years old and it worries me that she's already losing her color in her face.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.