Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the computer room door shut so Miss Priss can be out of her crate for a little while. Li'l Girl is parked on the other side of the door, and every so often scratches it so I'll know she wants in here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thsmiley_fistshake.gif Poor mistreated beagle girl! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Poor Li'l Girl. I'm sure she is feeling completely and totally neglected. I'm betting that you'll get a nice Beagle guilt trip when you open that door. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/winkingsmiley.gif How dare mommy ignore her like that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

·
Registered
751 Posts
aw! Marley is sometimes downstairs with hubby. If he hears me walking around upstairs, he has to get to me, so he scratches on the door for hubby to let him out of the family room. Sometimes I hear him "calling" me and I go down to see him. It's cute.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lil Girl, the senior pet is recovering, allow Miss Priss some quality time with her mum and work on your sad beagle look for when Sandy does come out. Good things come to beagles who wait!

--Bagel

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Is Mommy mistreating you, Li'l Girl? You poor thing, maybe if you act sad enough, you'll get a nice treat when she comes out. LOL

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, this evening, Mom let me in the room with her and Miss Priss. Guess what happened then! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/alien1.gif The darned cat has confiscated my bed, and I'm reduced to sleeping on the carpet! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thsmiley_fistshake.gif Would someone remind Mom who's supposed to be the favorite here? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wub.gif

Thank you.

Li'l Girl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts