Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being with us for 8 years, my baby has found her beagle voice! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yell.gif Our Bocephus, Rainbow Bridge, had a wonderful bay, and I was a little disappointed that Li'l Girl didn't bay.

For some reason, after all this time, she's sounding like a beagle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif Her beagle voice is deep & pretty, and we're so happy to hear it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Li'l Girl has found he voice!

Yay!!! Lil' Girl... now it's time to bay on cue so that mommy can tape it and then we can all enjoy your deep, pretty beagle voice /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Re: Li'l Girl has found he voice!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gifThat is awesome! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hooray for Li'l Girl! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif It took Maggie several years to let out a good howl and now she has perfected it. You will look back on those quiet years with longing some days ...

·
Registered
865 Posts
YAY or should I say AAARRROOOOO...Lil Girl!!! That's wonderful to hear (no pun intended!!).

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That is wonderful news! Arrrroooooo! We're still waiting for Popcorn to start baying... she is now age 3(ish) and we were starting to think she wouldn't ever start since Booker and Moose both did so much earlier, so it is good to know it can happen anytime!

Was there something in particular that prompted Li'l Girl to start? I sometimes think Poppysnoots is sooooo close to baying when running after a squirrel with the others or when the others are singing about something - but nothing yet...

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I'll bet that is music to your ears, right Sandy?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif

Way to go, Li'l Girl!

~Denise

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I'm so happy to hear that Lil'Girl can sing! AMAZING that even as a senior, some dogs don't find their voices.....I learned something new today.

I'm SO happy for you.....I'll bet she's putting smiles on your faces every day (as if she wasn't BEFORE! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts