Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she didn't know what to do with it!
Last night, after she'd been out for the last time, Li'l Girl wasn't on her bed. So, I looked under my bed since she often goes there. She wasn't there, but there was something that I didn't recognize. Upon retrieving it, I had to laugh.

Evidently, I'd dropped a frozen roll when taking some out to thaw, and Li'l Girl saw an opportunity.
But, once she had it, she must have decided she didn't want to eat it so she put it under the bed. Then she decided that might have been something she shouldn't have done so wouldn't go near the scene of the supposed crime.

Once I removed the thawed roll, she willingly went to bed. Sometimes our beagles can be so funny.

·
Registered
865 Posts

That is hilarious! Your Lil' Girl sure sounds like quite the character!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Poor Lil' Girl, she was defrosting her treat and you removed it. I'm sure a frozen roll wasn't her cup of Tea but once defrosted you being there prevented her retrieval. She was just being smart but I bet she wishes she could have got away will her ill-gotten and now thawed prize.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Oh yeah, charlie hides his greenie under his bed, but he has no problem going back to it, its his.
Also, he likes to dig a hole in the yard and hide things, that I do not like. But that is funny Sandy.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is hilarious! We keep wondering how Duke will suddenly turn up with something we hadn't seen in a while and where he got it from. Dave swears he has a secret stash, now I'll have to tell him to check under Duke's bed. LOL

How funny that she knew right from wrong. I don't know about yours, but Cassie gets this total guilty look on her face and we know when she's done something wrong long before we find whatever she did because of her guilty face.

·
Registered
303 Posts
That's hilarious!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.