Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We rescued Cooper from our local SPCA. When we went to get him after seeing his sweet face on their website they said that he was too loud and his previous owners had to surrender him. Well needless to say with a little exercise and play he his a very sweet and content little boy. We have had him for 6 months and he is truly one of the family. He is extremely patient and loves to snuggle with his people.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. I am so glad for Cooper that he is in a home that understands beagles. He looks like he is a loved beagle now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally Posted By: jassyWelcome to Beagle World. I am so glad for Cooper that he is in a home that understands beagles. He looks like he is a loved beagle now.
We shower him so much attention. I am very sad that his family ignored him enough that they chose to give him up, but I am glad they recognized that he did not fit in with them and gave him the opportunity to find us! We understand that he will bark sometimes, that is his breed! He only really get worked up if the evil UPS man invades his porch without letting him smell him and he hates those birds and squirrels that creep into his backyard.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Timing is everything! It is great that you were able to adopt Cooper just when he needed a good home. He is one fine looking Beagle and I love the pictures. Welcome.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Cooper looks like a very manly beagle, he is very handsome. I love how many beagles on this site are rescues. I never thought about it before, but one day I want to rescue as well. Thanks for the pics and keep'em coming!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We feel lucky to have found him because he is so mellow with the kids, he is housebroken, and crate trained.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Awwww - just look at that sweet face. It's saying, Ima good and sweet boy - all I want is a chance. So glad you were the ones that gave him that chance. There are a lot of people out there who simply don't understand Beagles - they give up too easily. Cooper is one lucky and handsome boy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.