Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how sometimes, you realise the dogs have been quiet for too long? Not the quiet of good puppies sleeping peacefully, but the really OBVIOUS quiet of a pack of hounds getting up to mischief. And not the sort of mischief that involves chasing the cat, or barking at the neighbours kids because that involves noise, and activity... I mean the sort of mischief were they are so intent on the mischief that they make no noise at all.

About 10 minutes ago, we realised it was quiet. A little too quiet.

First up, the before shot. As you can see, butter quite obviously wouldnt melt in his mouth:

Mojo (fresh from desexing a matter of days ago, thus the shaved forearm):

Now... the after shot :eek:

The naughty foster, Mojo.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM! I LOVE PLAIN FLOUR!

What? Eating flour? No, I never did, I swear! I have no idea who put that packet there.

Oh dear, I'm so ashamed.

Its only a little bit right? The rest is still usable, I only took a bit off the top!

Oh who am I kidding. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Oh well, we thought. I guess you can expect that from foster pups. Lucky our girls are so perfect! Lets go clean up the naughty Mojo, and when we return I'm *sure* our girls wouldnt dream of touching the flour....

Dont do it Leia! Its a gateway drug!

Oops, too late to save poor Sally. She's got a face full.

Takeaway anyone?

Ah well, lucky we have the sheets over the couch. I just hope the pups enjoyed battering up their little noses! They certainly seemed to enjoy the flavour, getting stuck in with great gusto...

·
Registered
865 Posts
No doubt Mojo is bringing quite a lot of entertainment to your home!! He certainly is a little devil! But with that face, who could be angry??? LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hahaha too funny. Yep I know to my own peril that quiet can equal very naughty. My girls didn't make a single sound when they rolled in cat poop yesterday in the garden then crept into the house to let the lovely aroma waft around for their mamma to enjoy.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Looks like Mojo might have started the fun but glad the girls got some play time also. I can't see the omly guilty parties, they are behind the camera, I mean how did Mojo ever acquire a sack of flour.
Thanks for sharing, those pictures are priceless.

·
Registered
392 Posts
hahaha that made me laugh so much especially with your commentary :p painful but something you'll always laugh about

i remember my old puppy growing up got into some food when she was alone in the car... and ate all of my mom's muffins hahaha
from that point on we called her Muffin Mouth
it was sad at the time... but a great memory

Flour Faces!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Holy Crap thats funny. We are all laughing becuse similar things have happened to all of us at some point.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I think Joe pegged it right -- we are all commiserating and laughing at the same time! Thank you so much for having the presence of mind to catch it all on film.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What adorable pictures!!! Your babes are so cute, even when being a bit naughty!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I love how you labeled the pictures.

I bet it was a nasty mess to clean up, but I enjoyed the pictures.

Thanks for sharing!!1

·
Registered
230 Posts
Great pictures! I'm not laughing, though, because this is constant at my house.

Lucy and Flora are great robbers of the kitchen. I'm certain they must be using the step stools, because they have been reaching things that used to be out of reach. With small children now old enough to be expected to get some of their own snacks without Mom playing waitress, it is really hard to keep the kitchen beagle-proof.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Oh no! Mojo! Those are hillarious pictures, I just love your captions. He looks so cute with the flour on his nose. How did he ever get the bag? We can all commiserate...a quiet young Beagle is never a good thing.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He decided to put his head into the cupboard that Andrew had left oh so slightly open when putting the groceries away. The first thing he found was the flour and decided to spread it all across the lounge

Life is never dull when you own a beagle.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts