Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know we do alot of dog agility with our Beagles. Well last month Bonnie won one of her classes which for Bonnie is a rare event. We were very proud of her as she had not won for over two years. Well yesterday she went and won again, now this is not totally unusual at dog agility shows unless you take into account that Bonnie is 12 years old next month, she still competes well with bigger faster dogs upto 10 years her junior.

It just goes to show what a great breed we have and that they are a match if not better than every other breed/ dog around. Go Beagles!

·
Registered
80 Posts
OMG!!! That is absolutely fabulous!

Do you mind if I crosspost your success on another forum I belong to? There are a couple people who are getting frustrated because they are not winning and I think your story could help them!

Congratulations to you and Bonnie!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Bonnie you are the best!! Just goes to show, never, but never underestimate a Beagle. I bet you were just as pleased as could be.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Congratulations that is brilliant Bonnie

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TwoLu, I do not mind if you crosspost, it might cheer your friends up.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I know Willow and Rasha have been getting a lot of accolades lately, and deserving so, but Bonnie is still top dog in the Bagel’s and my book. Way to go girl!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts