Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh my god, Moose - What an awful story - all I can think of is that poor, poor dog could have possibly been my Bailey. What a horrible, heartless society we must live in nowadays. :angryfire:

That has honestly made me very upset. Sometimes we don't deserve the love that animals give us. I'm embarrassed on behalf of my species /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
That is just too sad! I couldnt read it to the end. How can people be so horrid. Thank goodness that person stopped to help the poor animal. Even though it was too late.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How can people be so heartless? I hit a cat one time and it devastated me. I moved him off the side of the road and stayed with him until he passed. I cried and had nightmares for weeks about it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif I think of it every time I pass where it happened to and apologize to him. :angel:

·
Registered
439 Posts
so so sad. how terrible to die in pain.this story and beagle belong in the rainbow bridge forum on here, just MHO. yep that could have been any of our beagles/dogs. people just dont seem to care cause its not them or theres, or somebody they know. what a shame. this is a tragidy, a lose.
but if ya think about it, this very story happens to our nations homeless too. people step over and around them. wont stop for a second to lend a hand.

·
Registered
220 Posts
oh my god, that's so sad, i'm crying at my desk at work. I could just picture that being my poor Monty. People are so heartless sometimes. Justin and I saw a kitten on the side of the road once, and i too had nightmares for weeks . It was already at rest, but it still haunted me. I'm definatly going to be more careful that Monty doesn't eascape when i'm going in and out of the house, and DEFINATLY give him an extra long hug when i get home, no matter what kind of trouble he got into! may that poor beagle rest in peace.

·
Registered
650 Posts
That is a very sad story, but that dog had an angel in the woman who stopped to rescue him. It makes me think back not long ago when I found a litter of kittens in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That poor baby,I am so pleased that there are people like you around that helped him.There are far too many people out there today that just don't care.Thank you for your kind actions. i'm sure he will be smiling down on you from Rainbow Bridge,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts