Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boeing has sniffed out a little bird hidden among the leaves and tries to get to the poor thing...

He darts to the other side to get a closer look...

realizing too late that the bird has flown out the other way. Now all he can do is...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Awww. There's always next time Boeing! But you sure look cute hunting.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Awww that is so cute. Wish he has wings too :hi:
I know, there are so many times I just wish I had the camera with me.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Even though Boeing has that cute, angelic face, I am pulling for the bird to get away. :conf12:

~Denise

·
Registered
326 Posts
The one that got away.. Poor Boeing, I feel for ya bud.

Sally was determined to catch a fly last night, but got worn out after everytime she got near it, it moved. Poor girl couldn't work out why. SHe gave up and went to sleep /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

(... Erin)

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Maggie will chase anything.....which is why she got stung in the mouth early this summer! Lesson learned I hope :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
My Maggie stalks birds by crawling along the grass on her stomach like a cat. I think she has watched too many cats hunting!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Boeing, I'm glad you didn't catch the little bird, but you're very cute while hunting. You do know, that the bird won't come back as long as you're baying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Boeing, you are just too cute! What a great little hunter you are trying to be. Too bad that silly bird had to go and fly off. Maybe you'll have better luck next time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts