Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad grew up on a small farm with four other siblings. They were dirt poor and NEVER wasted anything. If something broke they didn't toss it the garbage and buy a new one, they FIXED it. Although I'm a city boy, it seems silly to waste even a tiny amount of something, food or otherwise. After emptying out their pet food into the plastic 40lb pet food container, I don't just throw the bag away, I let them clean it first...Letting them lick the bag spotless keeps them busy for at least a half hour!

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Great shots!! I'll have to try this the next bag we buy:)

·
Registered
392 Posts
hahah cute

·
Registered
511 Posts
Half an hour searching for a crumb. Hmmm. I think I've just found a new puppy sitting method! Like when I was a kid and my parents would throw 3 quarters out in the yard and tell me there were four.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahahaha! Oh man, I seriously laughed good and hard at the thought of looking and looking for that 4th quarter! I think I'm gonna buy a dozen donuts on the way to work tomorrow, eat one on the way there, then hide 11 in the kitchen area, tell everyone there are a dozen donuts hidden (we have little plastic bowls and stretch wrap) all around the kitchen. OH yeah, that's that they get for taking way too many smoke breaks and leaving me to answer the phones!

One thing I forgot to mention, I always pop an airhole in the bottom of the bag for light, and just in case one of them gets all wedged in there and wrapped up. Of course the big boy is so tall he usually busts the seam on the side of the bag when he gets all excited licking and sniffing in there...

·
Registered
135 Posts
This is too funny! Great idea to keep a dog busy!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Love the pictures! Very funny!

We did this with our last empty bag. However, we wound up with a kitchen full of shredded dog food bag!! ha ha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts