Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys..... I'm leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks. Going to visit the family and friends /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif . My brother is staying with Chloe.... :rolleyes:

He was fine with her the last time I went in August, but that was just a little over a week that I was gone, and she was 5 months old... now she has grown and much more attached to me, so I wonder how she'll be. I hope all will be okay.

I'm leaving him with a number of a friend just in case of emergency, and we have more family in Long Island, so he is not completely alone in case something happens (I just hope things will).

Last night of mommy and Chloe cuddling together before I go... :biglaugh: )

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
have a good trip, I am sure Chloe will be fine. You are lucky having someone who will live in.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Have a good trip and don't WORRY - as long as she has someone there, she should be fine. As long as your brother doesn't leave her alone a lot, she should be just fine. Of course she'll miss you and you her. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks a couple of years ago, and my grandson stayed here with the pack - everyone survived - even MY Chloe who is such a baby and is my heart. I'm sure I missed them far more than they missed me. The nurses wanted my daughter to sneak Chloe in to see me, but daughter wouldn't do it! I missed her so much - of course I missed them all, but it seems those "Chloes" are pretty special :heart: . Have a great trip!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Chloe's Mommy:
Hey guys..... I'm leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks. Going to visit the family and friends /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif . My brother is staying with Chloe.... :rolleyes:

He was fine with her the last time I went in August, but that was just a little over a week that I was gone, and she was 5 months old... now she has grown and much more attached to me, so I wonder how she'll be. I hope all will be okay.

I'm leaving him with a number of a friend just in case of emergency, and we have more family in Long Island, so he is not completely alone in case something happens (I just hope things will).

Last night of mommy and Chloe cuddling together before I go... :biglaugh: )
I am sure Chloe will be fine ! Problem will be;how about you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Have a good trip !

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have a great trip! :wave: I'm sure Chloe will do fine. Of course, I'm the one who calls the petsitter every night when we're away. :freak: It's good that she's a real animal lover who tolerates all the calls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts