Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Awww ....that is awfully cute, but some day they may really regret teaching that puppy to do that!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Maggie Pie:
Thanks for sharing...that was absolutely
adorable!
:exactly: I love it

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh, so cute! Then I had to watch a bunch of other beagle puppy videos and then beagles singing videos and now I have nose marks on my laptop screen because Duke had to jump on my lap to find the source of the howling. LOL!

Thanks, what a perfect way to end the day with a huge smile on my face. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
That was precious - but for some reason, I have no sound on any videos - can hear some things, but none in any videos - would have loved to hear him! I love it when my puppies start to "sing" - although must admit the whole "choir" gets a little loud at times! I don't have any little ones singing now - tho Chloe does have a tiny "little girl voice".
Thank you for sharing that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone watched that video with their beagle in the room? I was just curious how they would react to it. I know there is a sound clip somewhere that if you play it around your beagle they get a very concerned look on their face, and do the head turny thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts