Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Henry is finally beginning to get in touch with his lazy hound dog side and is growing out of his restless puppy antics. He's about 18 months old...high time, lol! He's never been the hyper type, but he has crazy stamina and would play/walk/jog all day long with no naps! Now he's starting to ease up a bit, chew less, and act a little bit more like a young man. My baby's growing up! I'm really proud of what a sweet, trusting, obedient boy he's become in 6 months. He stole some socks a few minutes ago, though, and it took 3 adults to retrieve them! As we say in our house..."H.P!!!" (HENRY PERRINE!)

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
18 months?? So I have to live with Daisy's crazy puppy antics for another 14 more months /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rotatesmiley2.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

That's great that he's calming down some even if it means he's growing up.

·
Registered
509 Posts
man... I am counting the days Glover will calm down... lol hes only 5 months so what... 13 months to go?!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/alien1.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PBnervous2.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sounds about right. That's about the time when Jersey finally started to settle. I never thought the day would come when she would calm down. I remember calling my aunt ready to pull my hair out over Jersey's latest escapade. She kept telling me to just be patient. Now she has a Schnauzer puppy and keeps calling me to vent! LOL! I loved having a puppy (Jersey was my first puppy in 13 years!), but I don't miss all that craziness.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Even though he was a year old when we adopted him, it didn't take long to find out how much of a puppy he still was! We hadn't had a puppy in 13 years either, Jen!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hee hee. I hear ya. I keep saying to myself, "She's gonna be with us for 15-18 years. 6 more puppy months won't be a big deal."

Maybe I'll believe it soon if I keep saying it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts