Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I took Peanut in for shots and a checkup. I was informed that she was a bit dehydrated. I had always believed that a dog will drink when and however much they need. I think part of her problem is that she gets so busy playing with Kaden that she "forgets" to drink. I was at a loss on how to get her to drink more. I did some research online and found a product called Doggy Java. I was intrigued by the name, as Peanut loves to try to drink my coffee. (No, I don't let her). After reading the testimonials, I spoke with my vet. He then researched it and gave me the go ahead on it. Doggy Java is powder like and is mixed with water. It is loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. She loves it and laps it right up. I think she enjoys having her cup of "coffee" with mommy. Puppy Java is sold on the website below if anybody is interested in checking it out for their furkid.
Doggy Java

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
How cute is that?!? Like her own little StarBarks! LOL

Never had a problem with Duke not drinking enough and if I did, I am lucky in that one of his very favorite treats is ice. When he hears the ice unit in the fridge door being activated, he runs in the kitchen hoping a piece will drop for him. I always make sure one drops and he grabs his treat and runs in the family room with it, just like he's got a bone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts