Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
awwwwww

Reminds me of My 2, one is a dash/jrt, and let me tell yeh he is fast and sometimes Charlie beag can't whip around corners as fast as his bro haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha
it's cute though.

Yours love each other in the canine way, and they do understand each other this is what makes it sweet, even though EB rarely puts up with her they have a bond even though it may not seem like it at times.

you know what I did? I took Rolo out that's the dash/x to see what My Charlie beag would do and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my he cried and cried through the closed window, bring him back it was like he was saying, and even though Rolo looks like he only cares about 1 thing himself:) when we came back in the house he was soooo happy to see charlie hehe sniff run

·
Registered
215 Posts
The picture is very familiar - Penny our Beagle (9mths) loves to play with our Corgi Tuppence (5 mths old)- but look out when Tuppence has had enough, she usually goes for the Jugular or the ears, whatever she can get to first to say enough is enough! Then Penny knows it's time for Tuppence's nap and leaves her alone. They adore one another stick close to one another. Penny even gets up in the night to check on Tuppence! Best Friends!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That picture is too funny!
It actually reminds me of our Cole and Gino! Cole (beag) is a baby compared to Gino (basset/beagle) and annoys Gino to no end! Gino very rarely puts up a fight and just sits there and lets Cole do whatever he wants to him! Some relationship!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts