Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we have a graduation party to go to out of town and Lady will be spending the night at the kennel. This is the first time for us to be taking her to a kennel since the 3 months we have had her. I'm sure she will do fine, but of course I feel bad that she won't understand we will be back to get her tomorrow. Feels like the first time I left my daughter as a baby!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Yes, it's hard to leave our furkids.
We're fortunate to have a petsitter come to the house when we're away, but I still call her every night to check on the kids.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
I'm not saying all kennel are bad. Charlie is not a kennel dog at all, I do not think I will ever consider that for him again after the last incident. But then again, perhaps that was a wrong kennel. She'll be fine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lady did great at the kennel over night. She had lots of fun playing with the other dogs and is so tuckered out today from all the excitement. That is good, since we are all tuckered out too!

·
Registered
25 Posts
When we leave Katie at the kennel, we sign her up for doggie daycare so she can play with the other dogs; primo food; and a bath before she came home. Yep, we call it her spa vacation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts