Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be traveling through Indianapolis and Chicago this summer in July, on my way to WI.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a nice, reliable kennel in Indy or Chicago. I may have some shopping I want to do (perhaps around Gurnee, IL?), and I won't want to leave dogs in the car in July. I thought, perhaps somewhere where I could leave them just for an afternoon? They don't do much playing - being beagles, its all about sniff and bark...

Anyone in either of those cities have any suggestions?

·
Registered
667 Posts
OHHHHH...I can help you with this one!!!

Bonnie at Lucky Dog is AWESOME!!!! They took care of Snoopy when we lived in Chitown...I love her to death!! She is in downtown Chitown but Gurnie Mills is like 45mins away, but she is so worth it!!

Here is the Link http://www.luckydogpetservice.com/

Good luck and if you use her tell her Amanda, Ron and Snoopy said Hi

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - the only problem is that i'll be heading to Wisconsin, and to take them to where that is (I used to live in Chicagoland, pre-dog owner), go up and shop and then back to get them, with Chicago traffic what it can be - well, it might not work logistically...But i'll keep her name anyway. My two wouldn't do so good in that big pack that shows on the webpage, but most kennels have various options

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah... Chicago sucks as far as traffic... Besides there's construction on Edens (I-94) so it may be slow (depending on what time of day you'll be there).

Good luck!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts