Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is home and sleeping. Her wound has been cleaned and double stitched so it will not come apart...PERIOD! (Her vet's words)

The paw was re x-rayed. The fracture is worse than it was before, but still does not require surgery

We have to greatly restrict her activity and crate her when not at home for the next 8-10 weeks (easier said than done).

But in the end, this is the goal --->

I keep saying to myself...
<span style="font-style: italic">There is no such thing as a FREE dog...
There is no such thing as a FREE dog...
There is no such thing as a FREE dog... </span>

·
Registered
786 Posts
Just remember her Guardian Angel brought her to you knowing you would help her....

In the long run she will be there for you...

Give Kali lots of belly rubs..

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kali in a small crate with an over sized e-collar? Thats not going to work too well. I will have to put a lid on the pen (I think I have that figured out too).

<span style="font-style: italic">From the <span style="font-weight: bold">Broken Tooth</span> thread:</span>
Well Summer is home, with her tongue hanging out and left eye half closed, due to the local anesthetic. She is still a little wobbly and will be on soft food for a while.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Poor Kali! Your mantra is true for so many of us ... thank goodness Kali is with a family that will provide for her in the way that she deserves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.