Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its like someone punched me in the gut. Yesterday morning Kali threw up her breakfast. She seemed OK the rest of the day. Last night she peed in the bedroom. I went to clean it up and it was redish brown. She seemed fine all day today, until I found that she peed in the family room too. Again redish brown. I took her to the emergency vet. She has bilirubin (broken down hemoglobin in her urine). This is an indication of a liver problem (liver disease or infection) or possibly gall stones. She is scheduled for an ultrasound of her belly tomorrow afternoon. Keep Kali in your thoughts.

Here we go again.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Kali is sick

Oh, Joe! I hope that everything turns out OK. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts. Hugs to Kali.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts

I am so sorry. You will be in my thoughts. I will hope for something that is easily treated.

·
Registered
991 Posts

Oh no, not Kali! Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.

·
Registered
650 Posts

Joe I am praying that it is nothing more than a minor problem. Make sure she gets an extra treat and a belly scratch from us at the house of hounds.

·
Registered
229 Posts

Poor Kali. We're hoping for good news after the ultrasound tomorrow. We're thinking of you guys!

·
Registered
472 Posts

Positive thoughts coming to you and kali. Poor girl

·
Registered
400 Posts

Yikes, Joe. Here's wishing that all goes well with Kali

·
Banned
4,444 Posts

Joe, my heart sank when I read your post. We shall pray that Kali has nothing serious and gets well soon. You have had more than your share of sickness with your beagles. Try to think positive.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Both you and Kali deserve a break!! Sending gentle hugs your way -- anxious to hear the results of the ultrasound.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

Sorry to hear this, sending positive thoughts your way.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts