Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was Katie & Wednesday's annual check up and shots. They are both A-OK. However while we were waiting in the waiting room, Wednesday took the opportunity to jump up on my lap, she then pees all over me when the vet tech was trying to make friends with her. Then in the room she didn't want to leave my side.

Afterward I went to the village office to register my girls for the year, wet spots and all.....

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww......Poor Wednesday /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif The vet is traumatic for Maggie too, lots of shaking, drooling and drama. Belly rubs from us to your girls.

P.s. I had to admit a chuckle at the vision of you trying to explain the wet spots to the ladies at the village office. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I guess I can be thankful that our vets mail the information and fee to our county so that is one less trip I have to make. Sure would have been better for you if you didn't have that extra trip.

Did they ask about your wet spots ?????

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'm happy to read that the girls checked out good. Li'l Girl drools all the way to the vet's, and I mop drool off the floor while we're there, but so far she hasn't wet on me. Doesn't mean she won't, though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Here we get rabies tags for our dogs, and a certificate, but I really don't know whether that information goes to any official or not. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif Maybe not since we don't have licensing requirements.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Aww...poor Wednesday. I must have the only dog in the world who gets incredibly excited to go to the vet. No matter what they do to him there (neutering, rectal exams, debriding and dressing of his paws to name a few), he associates it as a place where he gets attention and treats.

Glad the vet visit resulted in a clear bill of health for both doggies!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Glad all was well with the results.
Our vet lets us in via the back door, to avoid our two getting worked up. Dave stays with them in the car until its their turn to see the vet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts