Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy had been doing really good with house training, but she peed on my bed twice last night. Gosh, I hope she doesn't do that again tonight because I am exhausted today from having to run her outside, strip the bed, make the bed, put the sheets in the washer, etc. She usually wakes me up if she has to go out, but she didn't even try this time. She peed right next to my husband both times (which he loved, btw /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eyes.gif). He was away from home for a week or so, but I wouldn't think him coming back would cause her to do that.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
She is still very little and young. And they tend to get worse before they get better.... Does she sleep with you? I only started letting Chloe sleep with me once she was housetrained.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally Posted By: Chloe's MommyShe is still very little and young. And they tend to get worse before they get better.... Does she sleep with you? I only started letting Chloe sleep with me once she was housetrained.
She does sleep with us because I feel bad about having to crate her most of the day and then crate her again at night and she barks to high heaven in the crate for about 15 minutes before she calms down. My son is already asleep when she goes to bed and this wakes him up.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I think she is doing it because her world changed 2 times recently. Once when daddy left and now that he is back. I don't think it will last long.

My beagle/lab, Sam, hasn't eaten for 2 days because I babysat a 4 month old puppy this past weekend. After the puppy arrived, he and Sam became good friends immediately. Then a few days later the puppy left and Sam hasn't eaten since. Of course this is very normal for my Sam. He gets upset if I move furniture around...so of course a bigger event than that will cause him stress. He always makes it through and we just know to expect minor upsets when something changes in his world.

·
Registered
794 Posts
hang in there! Our Polly is about 18 months old, and still has accidents /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif very annoying, but oh well. At least there's not very many accidents....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts