Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Once you lose trust in your vet, its over. Find another one ASAP. Once you have a sit-down with the new vet (being sure this is where you will be bringing Tippi from now on), have all your records transferred to that vet.

If the old vet asks why, Tell him and pull know punches.

Let us know how the vet hunt goes and how Tippi is doing.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
There are good vets out there. Just like human doctors, it sometimes takes time to find one. Your dogs health and well being are too important to put in the hands of someone who won't listen. I hope you find a good vet soon. I have a friend in Orlando, I'll see if I can get her vet's name for you. I'm sorry that you've got to go through all this, but in the long run it will be better when you find a vet capable of helping Tippi! Keep us posted!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
A good vet is so important. We really like our local vet, but he's not equipped to do much in-depth testing, etc. Because of that we drive about 45 minutes each way to take Traveler and Spook to another vet clinic for the bladder and seizure issues. Even though it's more incovenient, and even somewhat more expensive, we have greater peace of mind when these issues are treated where there's more equipment, and where there's a vet available 6 days a week. You'll find someone, too. It just may take a little time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts