Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sophia and Daisy all peaceful and loving on each other

and then

Daisy says "Oh Mom! What is that black flashy thing you have in your hands? I must find out!" Her face cracks me up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
They are just beautiful! They love each other.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieAdorable!! I absolutely LOVE Daisy's pink little pads on her paws! Maggie's are mostly black.
I wonder if Daisy's will turn black? I guess not since she's almost 5 months. I've never had a dog with pink pads but they are cute!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I love your pictures.One of my cats is a full Siamese. She is the most accepting of Maggie although if she runs, Maggie will chase. I wish that at least one of my four cats would be her friend. The expression on Daisy's face in that second picture is priceless.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
They are so sweet. I just love Daisys action shot!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Gorgeous action shot!!!

I think that her pads will stay pink, worst case they'll turn a little darker, but not black. Chloe's are still pink. Dirty pink - but pink!

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Absolutely GREAT pics! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif

As for the pads, I have no idea. Abby had black pads when we brought her home at 3 1/2 months.

·
Registered
605 Posts
That action shot deserves to be on a Christmas card or something, lol. Totally hilarious. Maybe make up a 'beware of dog' sign with that pic, lol.

·
Registered
212 Posts
So animated! I love the pictures! I almost wish we had another pet for our little guy to cuddle with. He can't really cuddle with the fish. Well, I guess he could...but that would be such a mess!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts