Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I got up as usual and made my way into the bathroom. I'm standing there brushing my teeth when I hear Daisy get off the bed. She walks into the bathroom and proceeds to pee rivers all over the place. I just stood there like this
because I have no idea why she would do that. She never asked to go out or anything, just squatted and peed.
I really hope this won't be a recurring thing with her.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I don't get it. I had Coco do that once...it just happened..bam! Out of no where he pees in my hallway...only happened that one time...so hopefully this a one time thing for Daisy too.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
There have been a few times that Duke has lifted his leg on the main bathroom toilet. I think he thinks if we go there, he should too. Only problem is, he goes on the outside of the bowl!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
yeah, Chloe had a few episodes like that. I like thinking that they are still asleep, dreaming that they wake up and do their business

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyLook on the bright side...at least it was on the tile in the bathroom. Easier clean up!
I'm with Jen - and for me the key words in your message were that she got off the bed before all this happened! I wish Popcorn and Buzz would both read and understand that...

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyLook on the bright side...at least it was on the tile in the bathroom. Easier clean up!
That's the bad thing! My house was built back when it was popular to put carpet in the bathroom. So, the tub and shower area has carpet and then there's a little water closet that is tiled for the toilet. She went on the carpet part. Ick!

Although, I am glad it wasn't ON the bed. There's always a silver lining!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Bad girl, Daisy! Haha, we have no room to talk. Squeegee is 7 months and still has accidents about 2x/week. He's certainly had a few on the bed... one of which was while we were in it!!! Haha, hopefully Daisy was just trying to keep you on your toes and it's a one time thing.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm going to vote that Daisy was just trying to be like her people. So....all you have to do is teach her about the toilet, and get some steps! LOL

However, I don't think you will be able to teach her to put the seat back down, or to flush.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts