Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hi, my name is Mia, I live in Victoria, BC, Canada, and I am the proud mom of four rescued beagles - Bailey (mix) from GA, Dugan from AR, Buddy from Hurricane Katrina in LA, and Agnes from TN. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to do that here.

A resounding Arrrrrrroooooooo to you all and hope to make some friends and get good advice from this site.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome :wave:

am looking forward to your pictures !!!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Welcome "freak". We are glad to have you. Thanks for rescuing your Beags.We look forward to hearing about their antics. :hi:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi Momtothreebeagles,

Welcome!

I want to hear about all of your babies. I love stories with happy endings.

I especially want to hear about Buddy, who is a "Katrina pup".

My Henry is a cajun dog from the southwestern parishes down in Louisiana and he was found as a stray after Hurrican Rita. He was a day from being put down in a shelter with NO adoption program when I spied his pic on the internet. He came to us last February 3 on a transport truck full of labradors (all going to new homes up the eastern coast) He was very, very sick ('nother story) but he is fat and well now.

We are totally and hopelessly in love with our Henry. His two "sisters", Kelsey and Olivia are "honorary beagles", also rescues who have been with us for years. :heart:

Anyway...I can't wait to see pics of your "beetles".

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi Mia,

Four!! Amazing!! How great you rescued these babies. :angel:

Looking forward to hearing all about them.

Welcome, welcome :wave:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome to the biggest beagle loving (and friendliest) pack ever :thumbup:

Angela
Willow & Katie Beagles

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome, and glad to find another hopeless beagle lover who at least admits it and is here to join others who feel the same way!
We do love pics-I use www.tinypic.com as recommended on here, then just copy the link on to the reply on here.
You will be a "quiet pup" for a while-the more you post the more of a yapper you will become!
Well, glad to have you here-and looking forward to pics!
Judi ~ Harley~ and baby Maggie

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to beagle world. Great that you have rescued 4 beagles. We have two beagles, rescued from research centres after nearly 5 years of being used.
Please put some photos on soon, we are all longing to see pictures of your pack.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
P.S....

"Agnes"! Great beagle name!

I love it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Mia and Welcome to Beagle World. My rescue beagle Bagel sends a big welcome back to your arrroooooo to Bailey, Dugan, Buddy, and Agnes. Looking forward to hearing of your packs exploits.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World, and a big thank you for rescuing! :wave: I see your Bailey is from GA. It's always good to know that a beagle has been rescues from my state 'cause we certainly have a lot in need of homes. Bless you!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World!! Everyone is so helpful and friendly and complimentary here! :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Welcome to our group, Mia, and kudos to you for opening your home and heart to 4 rescued beags--and Southern beagles, at that!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
146 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Genie:
Welcome to our group, Mia, and kudos to you for opening your home and heart to 4 rescued beags--and Southern beagles, at that!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
That is hilarious because I have 4 as well. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by we3beagles:
Quote:Originally posted by Genie:
Why is your screen name mom to three beagles? Is one in the witness protection program or something? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
That is hilarious because I have 4 as well. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
So I guess the question remains unanswered for BOTH of you then!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts