Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I logged in this morning, I noticed a new forum appeared at the top of my screen called the '1500 Club Members Area'. I haven't previously seen this there before. It won't permit me access to the forum, I was just wondering what it was? Do I have to have 1500 posts before I get access? I've been a member here for almost two years but I've never noticed it before, I must be a bit slow, lol!

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
The 2 forums in that section have been here for some time. This area was appearing to those whom made 1500 post's on the system and granting them access automatically.

I have changed the system setting to allow those who are under 1500 post's to see this section exists but not have access to it.

That section is a very special section where almost none of the TOS applies and those members whom made the required 1500 post's can go and let their hair down.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally Posted By: JAISP TechThe 2 forums in that section have been here for some time. This area was appearing to those whom made 1500 post's on the system and granting them access automatically.

I have changed the system setting to allow those who are under 1500 post's to see this section exists but not have access to it.

That section is a very special section where almost none of the TOS applies and those members whom made the required 1500 post's can go and let their hair down.
Thanks JAISP!

What does TOS stand for?

Looks like a have a long way to go, just under 1000 posts lol! Hopefully it won't take me another four years to get there, hehe.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
TOS = Terms Of Service

Those be the rules you agreed to when you registered here at BW.

You will see a link to it on the top of every page and in every staff members signature.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally Posted By: JAISP TechTOS = Terms Of Service

Those be the rules you agreed to when you registered here at BW.

You will see a link to it on the top of every page and in every staff members signature.
Ah, of course! I had a feeling that it stood for something like that but just couldn't remember exactly what the acronym stood for. Thanks

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Ah I just saw that when I logged in today explains everything , haven't been here for a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts