Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see alot of paw prints by other dog oweners names. Could somebody please tell me how do I put up my paws. (If I can) Also how can I get my avatar to rotate between dogs. I have two and would like both of them to be up there! Any help would be great! Thanks all!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'm not one to give avatar advice as it took me several years to figure out the one I have now. You can't do the paws thing, only other users can. The paws represent what other users have rated you and your posts. If you give someone good advice and/or if you have posted a lot someone will come along and rate you. Once that happens, you'll have paws. I tend to wait till a user has a couple hundred posts before rating. I suspect, you'll have some paws in a short time.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
For the animated avatars you need an animation program. Do you have one?

If not, email me a few pics of your doggies and I'll make one for you.

[email protected]

I use the animation program that came with Paint Shop Pro 7...I forget the name but I think it's called something rather generic. I know some people offer free trials of animation programs. If you choose to do that be very careful the program you download does not come bundled with bad stuff like spyware.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all! You guys have been a really big help! BeagleBabe I'll drop you a e-mail tonight when I get home with some pic's of the boys. Thanks again! Your all wonderful!! Beagle kisses and tail wags to all!!!
P.S BeagleBabe my e-mail address is: [email protected] just so you don't recive some strange e-mail. You know it's me! Thanks a bunch!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.