Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing very exciting, just a couple of pictures from today. One on the couch and the other in the sun on the carpet.

Then from a few days ago

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Beautiful babies!! I love all 3 pictures but I like the middle one of them on the rug in the sunshine. They are great friends too, aren't they?

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Arrrh lovely to see them so close

Foxy and Caleb lie together like that and stand on the table outside together.

Thanks for sharing

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, they are great pals, very rarely apart. The table in the garden is the first of our agility course, with a plank at each end. Susi needed coaxing with food to run up but Snoopy didnt hesitate, he ran straight up, across and down the other side. Then they decided the table part would be a good place to sit an wait for treats.
Snoopy sometimes takes a short cut!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Everytime I see pictures of those two it reminds me how lucky they are to have been rescued by you and how lucky they are to have each other. You can just tell that they are in this life together. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
157 Posts
How adorable can two Beagles be!!!!!!!!!!!

Lora&Tippi

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
As usual Angela, your two beags' devotion to one another just touches my heart.....thanks for posting! :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I, too, am struck by the devotion your pups have to each other -- it just shines through their pictures. I don't recall -- were they in the same research facility? If not, maybe they have shared their pasts with each other ...

·
Registered
862 Posts
It's very touching to see two dogs so devoted to one another. I simply love all the pictures of them together. :heart:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Our two met in the veterinary university. Snoopy had been there for years but Susi had been in the GSF, a health research centre with a bad reputation.Snoopy and Susi were neutered in the university and then sent to an animal shelter together. It was here they bonded. Susi was attacked by another beagle there and became even closer to Snoopy. We were told we could take one or the other or both. They were cuddled up together, so we decided it would be cruel to seperate them. Now they are so close it frightens me a bit. If something happened to one I have no idea if the other would survive. Fortunately they are only 6 months apart, so should have a long time together. Snoopy will be 6 in April, Susi 7 in October.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts