Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of my Zoe jumping the hurtle we made for her. So far it is the only agility equipment we have made, but I want to eventually make her a whole course.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
You are a great photographer (and, of course, you have the perfect subject) -- super pics. Especially love the second one -- it looks like Zoe is balancing on the bar with her toes! You need to read about the calendar and submit your best photos -- I am pretty sure we can submit 3 each.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Dynamite photos!!!

I especially love any photos where the ears are in the "fly" position.

The second one is really, really great, too.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great shots! I love the first one with her ears flying up! I'm dying to see how Jersey would do with agility. She loves to run and jump.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Those are great pictures of Zoe !! she is quite the acrobat !!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Love the pictures! :thumbup:
Miss Zoe can really get some altitude!
Just got back from the park and watching some Jack Russells with frizbees. Zoe would be a winner hands down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone!!

I did read about the calendar and I do have a few shots to enter /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I also took some more pics of her tonight but I had to do some resizing. I have a hard time getting the jumping ones focused though cuz I have a treat in one hand and holding my camera out with the other. lol.

She can jump really high! She can clear it on the very top notch I have on the posts. Unfortunately, she is not to good with a frisbee. I cant get her to catch it.

Right now she is trying to tell me she is hungry. Pawing at her bowl and turning it over. But she already had supper a couple hours ago!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Atleast you can get her to do that :hi:

I try and get Oliver to jump over hurdles and he just keeps going around them.
If I try and play catch with him, he just lets the ball or whatever object it may be hit him in his face.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh Zoe.... so adorable and intelligent! and nice pics too!
Just to share, my beloved Max, whenever we ask him to FETCH his toy.. he'll run like a bull and fetch his toy.. run back to us.. and when we say GIVE.. he'll growl..... hmmmm.... treats works but he only give when he can REALLY smell the treat... gosh... HELP!!!! hahaha...

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Fantastic shots!! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
zoe08, Remember for the calendar it is best to have the photo in a very large size or format, makes for better printing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
zoe08, perhaps having a tripod for your camera? You can get decent ones at a resonable price. That would leave hands free for training. Also, many cameras work off remote, or you could use the automatic timer to give you some time to get a shot off while keeping yourself free to work with Zoe. You probably know all of this if you can take shots like you do.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My camera has 6.1 pixels so I have a very large version. But I resize to post otherwise the picture would be huge and you couldnt see it on the screen. But I will be sure to enter the originals for the calendar.

I actually do have a tri-pod, not a great one but it works. But I do not have a remote for my camera. I am about to have to spend a bunch of money on a telephoto lens, and then a flash so I am getting camera equipment very slowly.

Are you into photography jen-n-jersey?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Great pictures, love the one of her ears flopping.

I too am trying to get Bailey to catch the frisbee, he runs ahead of it, but stops short and lets it fall, I am trying to time it right so he will catch it. I even had a soft one and no luck. :smack:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by zoe08:

Are you into photography jen-n-jersey?
Yes, it's my one hobby I truly enjoy. I used to be a lot better than I am now. I've gotten kind of rusty over the last few years. I want to upgrade to some new equipment, but as you know it's expensive.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Fantastic photos, I adore the first one.
I used to take all my pictures with an SLR camera, which I still have. Don't know how many pixels a scanned slide would have? All my earlier photos of Susi and Snoopy were taken with a tiny digital camera with just 1.5 mega pixel. I have just been given another digital camera with 6.1 Mega pixel, but its hard work to get the hounds to do anything exciting!

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Very lovely shots, very clear and atmospheric..

I cant take pictures for toffee.... They dont stay still long enough....

Foxy-Roo can jump like a cat but is so quick. She hops over Caleb sometimes.....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Those ears crack me up!! GREAT Pictures!!! :exactly:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts