Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if my baby girl beagle is growing properly, she is 4 months from 24 December 2020, and I am not too sure If her growth is healthy. The breeder of ours who's family breeded them for 5 generations told me that, they grow till they are 18 months old.
Can someone give me hand out here and advice please

Registered
Agreed, she looks good to me. I would continue to keep her lean - so many beagles are porky and it's not at all healthy for them.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
She doesn't eat pork what do you mean porky?
I haven't mentioned anything about that
She eats mainly beef, lamb turkey chicken and vegetables

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I think nebuchadnezzar meant 鈥榗hubby鈥 馃槄
She is not chubby
She is 7 kg and she is growing
I don't think he knows much about health of beagles
Nebuchadnezzar, before competing maybe learn more and research and educate yourself
Seems to me your commenting things you hardly know about even if you have a beagle doesn't mean you know Dawn thing about that breed......

Registered
I didn't say your dog was fat (which is what I meant) - I said there are a lot of overweight beagles (which is true) - I meant to keep up the good work - hence saying she looks good.

Registered
If it helps, for reading comprehension...

Agreed, she looks good to me. I would continue to keep her lean - so many beagles are porky and it's not at all healthy for them.
I have bolded what I said about your dog.

Maybe you like getting offended at nothing, but please let me out of it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
If it helps, for reading comprehension...

I have bolded what I said about your dog.

Maybe you like getting offended at nothing, but please let me out of it.
May be then when writing consider revising your grammar, because in your context the way you written it, many people can take that message as criticism or offence
And I am sorry if I had a go at you
Had an awful day.
My puppy was due for a kennel cough vaccination and blood test after the rabies one.
And they had to cancel, because something serious happened, my plans had changed because of that
And now it is just cracking my nerves up.
Blooming UK, in my country that would of never been the case, the last minute cancellation
Well at least, they rebooted for tomorrow the appointment but early in the morning for god dam sake.
Covid 19 rules and all the fuss just passing me off more and more with every day, and my puppy too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts