Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jersey got a new toy from one of my friends at work. She's always buying stuff for everyone's kids. Since I don't have kids, she said she's resorted to buying my dog gifts. LOL! Jersey loves it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great work friends you have ther Jen.
Cute toy. I try not to give Chloe toys with ropes, she eats them :grr: and then throw up.... :pukey:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Jersey is very pretty and darn lucky to have such good friends.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Jersey is sure a pretty girl! And lucky that you have such generous friends. Belly rubs from me and Caesar!

·
Registered
751 Posts
how nice!

I need help in this area. Marley is a powerful chewer so eats through everything I buy him except the red kong, nylabone stuffed fish, and nylabone chew toy. Even things that say "proven for strong chewers", or "made for big dogs like dobermans", or "guaranteed unpenetratable" he will probably find a way to break a piece off or rip it up.

I sew and resew cloth type toys so he doesn't get them that much. He is bored with only a couple toys.

suggestions?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jersey looks very happy with her new toy. Your friend is very thoughtful to remember your baby. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
786 Posts
My Jasmine has that toy. She loves it and looks like Jersey is enjoying it too!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Marley's Mommy:
how nice!

I need help in this area. Marley is a powerful chewer so eats through everything I buy him except the red kong, nylabone stuffed fish, and nylabone chew toy. Even things that say "proven for strong chewers", or "made for big dogs like dobermans", or "guaranteed unpenetratable" he will probably find a way to break a piece off or rip it up.

I sew and resew cloth type toys so he doesn't get them that much. He is bored with only a couple toys.

suggestions?
My beagle-mix, Jake, used to love the stuffed, wooley toys with the squeaker. The cheap kind. As far as he was concerned, they were made to tear apart until he could get the squeaker out and hold it up like a trophy. Eventually, I just gave in...it's what he liked so I just stocked up on the cheapie toys and let him have at them. Now he didn't swallow any of that stuff so it was safe.

That was my solution for my little tear-er.

Also, have you tried tennis balls? They seem to last a while although they aren't indestructible. Or the rubbery frisbees?

Good luck.

~Denise

·
Registered
540 Posts
Great toy...Wish I could give one like that to my girls, but they would tear it up and tear out the stuffing....I see such cute things for pups, but my girls just work well with ropes and extremely durable toys, nothing with stuffing. Jersey is just too cute.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts