Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on vacation this week and I'm going back to work tomorrow. So since today was our last day we decided to bring Jersey to the dog beach. We all had a good time (well, Mike tolerated it. He's not a surf and sand kind of guy). I got some good pictures. Here are a few. This is why we live in Florida.

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
Oh, how I miss SW Florida!!! Looks like Jersey had a great time! Love the pics!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Beautiful photos!!! I am full of envy, its snow and minus 15 here. Dave has dug a few trenches in the garden, so our two can go out to the toilet.
Jersey is a beautiful girl.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, she didn't go into the water this time. She loves the beach but isn't keen on the water. Heaven forbid the princess' paws get wet. Take her to the park after the rain and she'll have no problems rolling in the mud though. Go figure.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments.

·
Registered
55 Posts
A Florida beach, nice. Mt beach trips are in Oregon. If you're lucky, it's over 70. Water's 50. Doesn't stop me from going in though. Beags would have no problem with getting their paws wet, either, I've seen them walk through slightly top frozen puddles.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Looks like fun! Henry loves to swim but has never seen the ocean...

·
Registered
650 Posts
Glad y'all had a great day at the beach!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Living in Florida does look nice, but you all can keep your hurricanes to yourselves. lol

Jersey is a beautiful girl. I love the close up of her face. She does look like she enjoyed her outing.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jersey loks like had a great time. Great photos too. makes me want to got to the beach.

Originally Posted By: beagletailsLiving in Florida does look nice, but you all can keep your hurricanes to yourselves. lol
Every paradise has at least one drawback.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I'm jealous!! Those pictures look so inviting...

And of course Jersey his her beautiful self..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts