Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to invite all you Tampa area Beaglers to Jersey's third Birthday party. We're going to have it on June 7. My friend with Jersey's sister will be coming out from Orlando with Gidget and Moondoggie. I'm thinking of going to Ft. DeSoto. I've never been there, but I've heard so many good things. Plus, there's the beach and the park area, right? One question for those who have been there before. Is the beach area fenced in or do the dogs have to be on leash? I know that Davis Island is off leash at the beach area, but it's so dirty and icky there.

I hope to see some of you there. Jersey would love to see some of her BW buddies!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What? Already? I still have Jersey's last birthday picture in my mind, with her brother and sister.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup! It's already that time again. These last three years have gone by so fast. Time really does just fly! She was just this itty bitty little thing and now she's all grown up!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also can't believe it is Jersey's birthday again! We will be with you in spirit. When we had the BW meet-up at Ft. DeSoto, Mags and I didn't go to the beach part so can't help you there. Joe did and so did Julie as well as others so expect you'll hear from them.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I SOOOOO wish I still lived in the area so I could come! I have been to Ft. DeSoto, but not to the dog beach. Went one time with a couple of girlfriends. It is a beautiful beach!

Very envious these days of all you West Coast of Florida dwellers!! I am missing it so much.

Happy early birthday to Jersey!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Jen and Jersey,

Henry and Yodel and I will be there in spirit and wishing that we could be there too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

Have fun and take pictures.(I know you will).

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Jen,

Jeane and I are scheduled to be in Key West, doing the Duval Street crawl celebrating our 21st anniversary, so I doubt we will be able to make it.

I hope you guys have a great time. Give Miss Jersey Girl a big hug and belly rub from us. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts