Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be having a birthday party for Jersey on Sunday, June 10 at John Chestnut Park in Palm Harbor ~ 9 a.m. I hope to see some of you there! We're also having another party on the 16th in Orlando. I don't have all the details for that yet, but I know that at least two of her littermates will be there for that one. If anyone is interested in those details, let me know and I'll post them as soon as they are finalized.

I totally lost my mind and ordered $90 worth of toys and stuff from petedge.com for her. Can you say spoiled? :rolleye11:

·
Registered
650 Posts
WOW!! Happy Birthday Jersey!! I wish we were close enough to be there. JMO, I think it's very difficult to over-spoil a dog. Enjoy the toys, Jersey!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jen-n-jersey:
Can you say spoiled? :bounce2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A BLESSEDLY SPOILED BEAGLE!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, it doesn't look like anyone can make it, so we're cancelling tomorrow at the park. I'll take her to the beach on Tuesday instead. Next Saturday is still on in Orlando. 4 p.m. at Friends of Fleet People's Park (I think! ????) in Winter Park.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Man ..... I have been out of town and am just reading this. Sammy and I would have come on Sunday....

oh well

Happy Birthday Jersey !!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts