Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since Ive seen you here....Everytime I look at my puppy paw print blanket that you sent me, I think of you and your Beags....My Bailey is now 6, Bella is 5 and my little Boo is 4...Time has flown by since Dog Junction...but I am glad that we found Beagle World...I believe you are the one who told me about it....You are #11 and I am #16.....I think that makes us old, but I think that is a GOOD THING....Aroooooooooooo to you from Texas...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hi Lynne, lovely to hear from you.

Yes it's been quite a while since I've been here, at least regularly. I've been ill and had a few ups and downs last year, one of which was my darling Lilly passing over to the Rainbow Bridge last April. I'm glad all three of your babies are well and I can't believe you still have the blanket /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif your babies must be very good and not ripping things up.

I AM old Lynne :hi: oh to be 21 again :lol2:

Aroooooooo from Essex

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
My dear Jennifer,! The loss of a beloved pet is always a very hard to accept situation! But the addition of a younger beag has "been the ticket" for us! You are the "seniour beag poster" to me! But when the time comes that Goober "is called home"...I will cry like a baby!(How could I not!...) He has been "my little boy" since 1992! :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts