Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All she needed was that little patch of snow on her sunbating corner of the deck to melt away for her to go to town! Jayne hates hot weather, but I'll be damned if she doesn't lay out there and sunbathe all summer long! Gotta love a lazy hound dog.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Max is a sunbather too but living in the South has made him a bit of a wimp in regards to 'cold weather' if the temperature dips below 60 degrees he is not going outside! LOL Daisy is the same but I give her the benefit of the doubt as she is only 5 lbs right now, he's a big boy so he has no excuse besides he is spoiled ;)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Marley adores sunning. He is so happy to sit out in the sun, it doesn't matter what the temperature is. Even in our horrid summers he loves to do it.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Max is a sunbather too but living in the South has made him a bit of a wimp in regards to 'cold weather' if the temperature dips below 60 degrees he is not going outside! LOL Daisy is the same but I give her the benefit of the doubt as she is only 5 lbs right now, he's a big boy so he has no excuse besides he is spoiled ;)
That is exactly how it is in California...60 degree is considered cold here--we are such wuuuuses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts