Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a difference a few months makes...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Gosh, sweet Jake. He looks fantastic now. Amazing what love, kindness, and care can do for a living creature. I'll admit I'm tearing up a little right now.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Oh what a improvement. I agree with Li'l Maggie it brings tears to your eyes.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jake looks awesome now. That first photo also brought tears to my eyes. All us weepy girls here. LOL! Such a sweet baby. He's going to make someone a wonderful pet. Great job!

·
Registered
472 Posts
What was wrong with Jake when you got him or what had happened to him? He looks great now!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Wow, what a difference, bless you for nursing him back to health. I am also interested in what was wrong with him when you got him.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Very handsome fella! I love his coloring. Looking great -- fantastic job you've done!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jake was found abandoned in New Orleans and ended up at the pound. He was diagnosed with red mange and advanced heartworms. I feel guilty taking the credit for his recovery... all I did was give him his meds and take him to the vet...:). I'm happy to know that if another comes along that needs extra attention I will again be up to the task.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Don't feel guilty, he looks great all because of you

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Wow, when you first got him I kept thinking I wonder if there is really any hope here. I'm glad to say I was wrong. Thanks for caring enough to bring him back to being a beautiful Beagle dog.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts