Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having gone through countless stuffed toys, I had given up on them! But, the other day while at the store, I saw these stuffies and decided to give it yet another try!

They are a hit!! Squeakers still in tact and the only casualty were the duck's feet, but they were thin and floppy anyway.

Also, since we've had Gino (almost a year already), he has not shown interest in playing with anything, except the occassional rope. He is a hoot running around with these things in his mouth, I love seeing him FINALLY play!

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
Where did you get the ducks? Tucker's toys last a long time , but the girls are really rough on them.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you get the ducks? Tucker's toys last a long time , but the girls are really rough on them.
I got these at ShopRite believe it or not but I have seen them in Petsmart, Petco and Target. They have a tag on them that says "AKC" and despite appearances are really durable. It has been a few days now and they are still in tact and still popular with the beags!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have seen those. We have two of them, a rabbit and a racoon. The girls have eaten their ears legs and tails, but they haven't been destuffed yet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi the pics are great love to watch them play with new toys. My dauthger just got Scout an Octopus, legs are gone but toy still intack. Great to have a toy last more than one day.:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got these at ShopRite believe it or not but I have seen them in Petsmart, Petco and Target. They have a tag on them that says "AKC" and despite appearances are really durable. It has been a few days now and they are still in tact and still popular with the beags!
They are at PetSmart. I used to work for them and would sell and recommend them alot. Needless to say all the toys id recommend to people for dogs who rip up their toys, my dog tends to rip up. Other people would come back and say they aren't torn up or anything, my somehow my dog manages to get them apart.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep, the mallard duck looks very familiar.....but I don't think there is much left of him at my house :) Toby too is so hard on his stuffed animals!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Those are great toys, both my new puppy and last dog dont/didnt eat the toys, but My beagle rips apart paper, tp and everything else, not sure why he doesn't chew the toys, don't give up on him, he will enjoy the toys and these ones are a little more sturdy.
Its funny, my last terrier mix dog had that duck, and for some reason, he would bury it outside every time I pulled it out, I come to believe he just didnt like the squek on it, LOL I gave up , even though it was one of my fav toys...
:hyper:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lol, maybe we'll try those, Jackson disembowels anything stuffed within a few hours of getting it. Then, he runs around in the furry carcass and the squeaker and plays with those for a while. We've gotten him those "tuff" toys that are supposed to be indestructible, but he doesn't want to play with them, lol. He'd rather play with chewed up squeakers and de-stuffed animals.

We have a Pogo Plush toy that he didn't manage to kill for a week or two. Those are nice because they don't have stuffing, but a rubber "skeleton" inside that holds the squeaky. He managed to rip the outside open and pull the skeleton out eventually, so now he has two parts to play with. We bought it at Petco a few months back.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My little Millie loves her raccoon and squirrel! They have definitely been a hit in our household! She chooses them over any other toy she has and she has ALOT of toys :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts