Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Awww, poor Jack...he looks so lonely...and deprived and unloved...poor little guy. How ever will he survive napping on mommy's bed. What a life.

He does look a little sad though. You should get him a sister or brother to keep him company.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jack deserves to be spoiled!
His sleeping arrangements parallel my Maggie's -- she takes up more than half of my bed with her three pillows piled high.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I love how he puts his head on the pillow. We know whose king, lol.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You should have seen it when I had my two Malamutes! Simon was alpha (in his mind only) and weighed 120 lbs. He got the head of the bed and Makaella the foot - which she resented completely - but they worked it out. If I didn't race to the bed first I probably wouldn't have a place at all as Simon would lay sidewase and by the time we were all situated, I had about ten inches on my side and they had the rest, of a queen bed.

(And yes, that sounds like an owner out of control, letting her Mal's run the house but really it was the only thing I gave in on - really (!). Some things are just easier to give in to than wrestling 120 lbs to the floor!) LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts