Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going through all my photo albums. This is probably the end of the looking back pictures.

The first picture is of my beagle/doxie, Gunner. You can see the mix in this picture.

The last two are my beloved Shadow. We'll never know what the part that wasn't beagle was, but he was a great little dog.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Great photos...Gunner and Shadow both look like little sweethearts! All of your dogs, both past and present, look so loved, and I'm really enjoying taking this trip down memory lane with you!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them with us

Could it be that Shadow was part JRT? His frizzy coat kinda reminds me of the breed. Beautiful non the less

Addition: now that I look at Shadow's pictures again, his paws kinda reminds me of a Bulldog, but I doubt this is what he's mixed with.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eleanor, Dusty always said that he thought Shadow had some bulldog in him. It's interesting that you saw the same thing.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Such beautiful babies! I have also enjoyed your memory lane trips with your family members. They are all gorgeous babies and I have no doubt that each one of them will hold a special place in your heart forever.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Awww what great pics of Gunner and Shadow!
Memories of our babies at the Bridge are so important.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Wonderful pictures of 2 beautiful, and beloved, furbabies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts