Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I am another beagle fan!! I live in Australia with my beagle, a tan and white bitch named Daisy who has just turned one. Her nickname is the evil beagle /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I also have a Siberian husky (my other heart breed) Micha, a little chihuahua cross named Cherry and a cat, Shandi. I love doing obedience and hope to trial Daisy in the ring some day.

So anyway, here are my babies.

Daisy my beagle:

With my Sibe Micha:

Cherry:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A quick video of Daisy when she was a puppy. This was about six months ago, when I had her desexed and decided to teach her a new trick (hi-10) to give her some mental stimulation.

Learning the new trick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rZRk1YjNrw

Success!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u33PrQxUBCo

I might try and post a new video of Daisy doing some obedience work if I have time /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

ETA: Thanks Chloe's mum!!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. Lovely pack you have. Love that trick you have taught Daisy. :happyhappy:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Sandyj:
Aww-www, what a pretty kitty! :eyes:
Aren't they all!! Shandi the boss of all my animals, except maybe my older little chi x (she is almost 9 years old).

Even my husky who is a big 30kg boy is afraid of the cat! She has him whipped! LOL!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome Bec! You finally found us at BW!

I've personally met Bec and Daisy (along with Micha now!) and Daisy is just gorgeous. Although, she doesn't like playing with dogs smaller than her, she'd rather go play with bounding labs and boisterious staffies, than my two submissing beagles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Erin & Andrew:
Welcome Bec! You finally found us at BW!

I've personally met Bec and Daisy (along with Micha now!) and Daisy is just gorgeous. Although, she doesn't like playing with dogs smaller than her, she'd rather go play with bounding labs and boisterious staffies, than my two submissing beagles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
LOL erin!!

Daisy is a very full on little thing. She thinks she is a big dog /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi there and Welcome! Great looking pack you have!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I bet there is never a dull moment in your home!
Judi and the crew

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:Originally posted by jdetmering:
Hi there and Welcome! Great looking pack you have!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I bet there is never a dull moment in your home!
Judi and the crew
Thanks Judi!

With three dogs and a cat our house is NEVER dull :p It is never hair free either ROFL!!!

·
Registered
794 Posts
I love your videos--Daisy is awesome, and inspiring me to do some training of my own.... :wave:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi and Welcome to BW!! :wave:

Your babies are beautiful. I have a "Daisy", too! She's an only "child", but I used to have a dog, Vinny (Beagle/Springer Spaniel) and two cats, Lily (black & white) and Callie, a tortise shell Calico. I miss them but they lived to be 2 old ladies.

Daisy doesn't seem to like cats!

Your Daisy is beautifully colored!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 28 Posts