Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our air conditioner has been broken for 3 weeks now, and the installation of a new unit is scheduled for next Wednesday, which will make it an even month since we last had cool air in most of the house. That story is long and awful and full of repairmen who misdiagnose and install the wrong size coil, home warranty companies that are a little unhelpful, and lots of sweating for us humans and panting for the dogs. At least it's only been up in the 90s for the past month, and one day, the high only got up to 82; it was like a vacation.

We finally found the camera battery that's been missing in my boyfriend's luggage ever since he took a trip a few months back. So now you get pictures of our long-suffering pups!

1. A picture of Spock from happier, air-conditioned times. I say happier, but he'll lead you to believe we don't ever feed him and gave all his favorite toys to his sister.

Bones stations herself at one of the front windows, trying to catch a cool breeze while defending the house against passers-by.

3. Spock tries to take things in stride.

4. Bones has given up.

5. Ha ha. Joke's over, mom. Turn the air back on.

6. This is your brilliant plan for keeping us cool? Hmm... actually, it's not so bad.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I hope your A/C is back soon... I don't know what I would do without it (Chloe doesn't want to know either)...

Your pups are beautiful.... I love the picture of them both together - they sure are cute

·
Registered
303 Posts
In FL it's decently common for our electricity to go out when hurricanes hit. We can be without A/C for sometimes a week or more.

I love Bones' full brown face.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Poor babies!! We only have 1 window unit in a bedroom, so Miss Shiloh can certainly sympathize with your two babes.. Connecticut isn't Texas, but we've had lots of heat and high humidity the past week or so.
Cute pictures, though!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sorry for Bones and Spock but if sounds like they had (<span style="font-style: italic">because of your A/C repair problems</span>) time to get acclimated . Summer sneaks up on the Bagel and he is out romping and playing in the backyard and temperature today will hit 112 Degrees Fahrenheit. Sudden changes can be hard on our beagles but they are hardy critters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts