Our Beagle World Forums banner

It's SNOWING - AGAIN!

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  beaglesmom 
#1 ·
It started snowing sometime between 2 (when I woke up first - it was raining then), and 6 when I got up. By 6 we had several new inches of snow - the rain last night had melted all the "old stuff" - it's been coming down steady all morning. I tried to get a few pictures, but wasn't very successful this time, since I'm playing "musical dogs" for a while - can't let them all out together right now. However, here is my little "SnowBella"! "My Little Bella Angel" is a special little girl - from both show and field lines - she's very small - and, I think is truly "Bella" - but then I'm her mom! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

See less See more
#7 ·
Thank you everyone! I think she's pretty sweet - but then I may be just a "tad prejudiced"??
Here she is with her "sire" - Mojave Desert Santana - none of his other "kids" look like him - but they have different "moms" - the others all look like JoJo - who obviously has very STRONG genes.

#9 ·
I think she's beautiful - but then I'm her mommy - and I think ALL my "kids" are beautiful. I do truly think she got the best of both her lines - Tanna is a very pretty little "field dog" (both his parents are International Field Champs) and Lottie's parents are both show champs from long lines of show champs. I do think Miss Bella Boo has something special though! Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

#11 ·
We're getting hit pretty hard again this morning - IF I decide to stay home today, I'll get some more pictures, but here's one I took recently. We've had more snow this year than for quite a few years - fortunately the "kids" all love it.

#12 ·
#16 ·
Connie, we're more prepared on the east side of the state than you are on the west side. Snow is pretty normal here - tho this is one of the worst years since I moved here in 1993. This is the most snow we've seen for quite a long time. Right now they've got all the snow from the streets pushed into the center of the street - I shudder to think what it'll be like when it starts to MELT. I'm just glad Colfax has the "flood control" canal. I guess they used to have frequent floods before they installed it.

Boeing's Mom - yes, it is chaotic to have ten beagles - I'm fortunate in that I have a big house - so I rarely have all ten underfoot at one time. I can "spread them out" a little! Right now I have Chloe, Princess, JoJo, Joe, Jack and daughter's beagle, Buster, here in the family room with me. Romeo and Tanna are in kennels on the main floor, and the two little girls, Bella and Angel, are sleeping together in their kennel. Lottie is just upstairs - she doesn't like to be here with the rest of the pack.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.