Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We adopted Moose five years ago today and it is hard now to remember a time when he wasn't part of our family.

Thanks Moosie for five absolutely wonderful years! We know your life before we adopted you wasn't great, but we're so glad we eventually found you and hope your past is now just a long-distant memory to you (although why exactly ARE you afraid of dental floss?!).

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Mark and Maria

Thanks for giving "the Moose-ter" a great home. He has a sweet innocent little face. I'm sure he is well worth it.

Way to go guys! :thumbup:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Happy A-Day, Moose! You are one adorable beagle. And PS - I'm afraid of dental floss too, especially when wielded by my dental hygienist... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Happy adoption day to Moose!! He is a very handsome boy, and looks well loved and happy. I think it was a great day for all of you when you founds each other! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
702 Posts
HAPPY, HAPPY ADOPTION DAY to Moose and you :happyhappy:

He's absolutely adorable -- can't help but love that face :heart:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all of the kind words and good wishes - needless to say Moosie had a great day (food was involved) and is now snoring away soundly in the other room.

And if you don't mind a little bragging... we also do think our little guy is kinda handsome... obviously all of us think that about our own beagles - but in Moosie's case we were actually approached through our dog walkers not long after we adopted him with a request for a photo shoot... which ended up with the Mooster on the cover of Dogs in Canada in March 2002 (he looks so young there now...)!

Then just this past year we were approached again through our dog walkers with a request for Moosie to take part in a video shoot for a new screen-saver featuring different breeds of dogs licking the screen. The final product is called "Kissing Canines" - I know it was sold by Best Buy here in Canada but not sure where else... Moose isn't featured with his own screensaver like some of the other dogs, but he is in the "Canine Combo" one with a few other dogs, and his picture and name are on the back of the package!

We're so proud of our little guy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts