Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all! The American Humane Association's 2007 holiday cards are out. Here is the link:

http://www.holidaycardcenter.org/2007/ISG/AH/main.asp

I think there are four with beagles, including my favorite one from last year, "Santa's Yelpers". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif You get free imprinting and free labels and, if you order 3 or more boxes, free shipping. I was trying to find something on the website saying how much of the proceeds actually go towards the association's goals as opposed to overhead but couldn't find anything. Regardless, they are really cute -- although I am not a cat person, I think the cutest one is of a beagle pup and a kitten snuggled up together with the caption "keeping warm".

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
They are all so cute I don't know which to choose. The beagle and kitten are wonderful. Everyone who knows me knows I am a cat person but they also know they will never see a beagle and a cat cuddling in my house. The best we can manage is a truce. Thanks for posting this .I will probably order. The cute ones must sell quickly.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Those are adorable... I wonder if they sell/ship to Canada? Actually, I don't need any more Christmas cards right now... I always send Beagle cards and usually have to search far and wide for difference beagle cards to send every year, but about three years ago I started having more luck finding beagle cards than I have had getting my Christmas cards sent - so now I have a backlog of at least 5 years of cards! But these are so cute... what is the real problem with adding another year to my backlog (or 4)?!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
There are so many to choose from. This will be fun. I think I will narrow it down and then let my daughter choose. Thanks for all the good ideas. I am sure other people think I am nuts. Its nice to have someone else share my obsession with beagles. Oh.. also I got my beagle tree out of the box today and put it in a permanent spot on the bookshelf. Too cute to keep in a box!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by judymaggie:
Hi, all! The American Humane Association's 2007 holiday cards are out. Here is the link:

http://www.holidaycardcenter.org/2007/ISG/AH/main.asp

I think there are four with beagles, including my favorite one from last year, "Santa's Yelpers". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif You get free imprinting and free labels and, if you order 3 or more boxes, free shipping. I was trying to find something on the website saying how much of the proceeds actually go towards the association's goals as opposed to overhead but couldn't find anything. Regardless, they are really cute -- although I am not a cat person, I think the cutest one is of a beagle pup and a kitten snuggled up together with the caption "keeping warm".
OOH! My favorite is the "Brown Eyes" Card under the Puppy/Photo Cards section with the Beagle Puppy... its SOOO CUTE!

Course I LOVE the one with the Kitten & the what looks more like a Basset Hound puppy Card... the "Keeping Warm" one... that one is TOO CUTE too. I think ordering one of each of those would have to be in order *IF* I didnt do my own photo cards of the kids & Blackjack will be featured in with the kids infront of the Christmas tree! HOW exciting will THAT be for this years Christmas cards! :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My favorite is the one of the Beagle just standing there holding the Santa hat in their mouth. That would be my Jersey Girl! LOL! I also love the one with the two Cavalier King Charles puppies. :heart:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts