Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The caption on this one says it all (Maggie was probably about 2 or 3 years old in this pic taken a long time ago)!

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
<span style="font-size: 14pt">Don't worry dad! I'll watch for TORNADOS! </span>

<span style="font-size: 8pt"> It was around 2:00 in the afternoon and a big thunderstorm rolled in. The wind picked up to around 60 or 70 MPH and Murphy was fascinated by it.</span>

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
Now that pup has some good dance moves! I have always thought that the perfect spokesdog for dog food commercials is a Beagle. That just love dinner time! lol

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I love the dinner dance video. That dog works off the calories before it eats dinner. Perhaps I should start doing that before my dinner. lol

·
Registered
443 Posts
It seems like everytime I look for funny fotos I have in mind - I find even more I want to post. My screensaver pulls from all the pics I have stored on my 'puter & when this one came up I couldn't help but crack up - I had forgotten all about it.

For some reason, the pic got added but not the caption so here it is-

While checking for presents under my Christmas tree, my nephew gets help from Shiloh B. while mama Kim arranges Mr. Snowman.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
From Spock's early puppyhood about 2 years ago, when he was maybe 4 months old. He was in my lap as I sat at the computer, and he felt like crawling up my shoulder, which led him to standing on my back.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Originally Posted By: beagletails That dog works off the calories before it eats dinner. Perhaps I should start doing that before my dinner. lol
By golly, Donna, I think you're on to something? Maybe I'll try it tonight!

~Denise

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Sandyj: This pic is hysterical! Love it!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I missed this because we were out of town, but we got plenty of great pictures of the puppies. Here is one somebody took of Grayson and his present...

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great photo's I loved the dinner dance, it reminds me of Bonnie at dinner time.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Re: It's Friday ...It Must Be Time for Funny Fotos

Really enjoyed all the pics/videos!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts